I heard it.

It only takes some alone time to really be with your thoughts. Those scary thoughts. And my biggest one now.

Am I making the right decision?

Two times today I heard some gruff about moving. It made me question my new city. Where am I really going and will this truly benefit me and my career. It's those thoughts that feed my doubt.

Though I am always subject to it -- I hate change. Sometimes I seek it and sometimes it finds me. Either way I hate going through it.

I feel like I move every year since I've moved from my parents house. Each time I end up making my place a home and its the instance if change the stiles though my idea of comfort.

So many questions fill my head and so many things to do before my next journey begins.

I promise this journey will lead to more stable grounds.

But right now these grounds are shaky.

Comments

Unknown said…
Very nice article:) THANKS FOR SHARING !!


click me