What is love?

I miss my grandfather. After days like today I wish I could bend his ear. I can't remember a time when he just offered his advice. He would just listen and I liked that the most about him. 

I wish he could've met John. He would've loved him and how patient he is with everything from cooking to putting together a picture frame. 

I'm struggling -- no lie. I'm like how they reference a duck. I'm furiously paddling my feet below water and trying not to sink. Or I may just be bobbing in the water. I used to be tougher but lately my walls are starting to crumble. 

How thick does your skin have to be to make it?

Comments

ClickHaber said…
BookingBuddy:Cheap Flight Tickets
http://goo.gl/UfZ725
Unknown said…
The work is the best medicine from the problems. Use the best online resume
site and find it. And you will see, you will feel better.
Tekno Game said…
I not understand about love :D
Visit back, please :D
Unknown said…
http://raagtune.com/lyrics/xonuoqf9/Main_Tan_Vi_Pyar_Kardan.html

Main Tan Vi Pyar Kardan - Happy Raikoti Mp3 Download