the perfect setting.

You know what it's like. Driving and you stop thinking and just look.
I did that driving back to fayette today. I stared at the beauty of the colors. The sky was a misty white, the sun was going down, the pavement was ultra gray and there was dark green on both sides of the Interstate.
And I was in my car staring blankly with my eyes glazing over and my mouth wide open. I blinked, turned to the side and noticed a woman was laughing at my blank stare. I covered my mouth with my hand while she passed around me and I laughed.

Today was another target trip. A lady asked me if I needed help and all I wanted to do was tell her what I good job she was doing folding shirts. But I didnt. I feel like so many times I hold back comments that could have a positive impact on people because the fear of who knows what.

Just think how many times people have probably wanted to tell you that you are doing a good job with something...but held it back.
*Just know that someone somewhere thinks you are doing a good job but for some reason cant tell you.

You are doing a good job. Know that.

Comments