the fourth meal.

Tonight work was non stop. Bam bam bam. Dishing them out as they would come to me.

I just wish for once that I could come home and just go to sleep. I can't.
Too much to think about.

While watching my morning tv I learned something from the pick up artist. He said that "You are who you are. Stop trying to change yourself and just accept it." When it comes to phrases like that he is wise. But then he has to go and wear black nail polish and fuzzy Pam Anderson hats that make me doubt his creditability and his attractiveness. How does he get so many women?
Personally I think he is cocky.

-He actually told these group of guys to go up to a girl with a pen and pad and say write something creative down because I am about to leave the bar. And if they didnt write down their number he told them to say...I'm leaving the bar...I'll give you a hint ###-####.

Can you believe him?
I say this but perhaps one day I shall meet him and I'll gush over his fuzzy hats and black nail attire.

We shall see.

Comments