the humberto.

This morning I was down, feeling like my life was a hurricane.
It's this schedule.
It's not me. I love all of you (friends, family-world) but right now I'm on the owl schedule.
I know I blame a lot on my schedule but that is it.

Enough. Last night I had a dream that was the worst. This nightmare really put things in perspective. It was my wake up call. I need to stop blaming things on my schedule and start living as if I am not on the owl schedule.

Taking things slow helps. Appreciating the people around you. Listening to them and really listening to them.
The other night I heard that song..."IIIII feel like a newborn....feels so free!!!" Or I dont know the words but I felt it.

New Ben Harper cd is wonderful. I recommend listening to it when you need to light that little fire.

Comments