the people.

Driving home tonight with the windows down is always a treat for me. I think if I could do one thing for the rest of my life it would be driving with the windows half up half down (the cool way), wind blowing through my hair all while listening to good music.
The way it should be.
When you get older you might find yourself doing this less and less.

But while I was driving I was thinking about all the people in my life. I think when you get older the people you interact with keep getting better and better. Thinking about my high school friends (excluding the best) makes me think of how much I miss them. I wonder what happened there.

College friends are much different I think you go through much more with them and because you do you tend to keep them around. But lately I feel like friendships are fading. I'm missing them. Being random doesnt happen when you live in the real world very much.

Tonight I listened to a guy talk about how much he loves the excitement of his job. I wonder if I will ever feel that way again.

Come Tuesday and Wednesday. I finally get a chance to just be.

Comments