the self image.

why is it so hard to be yourself?
I think for the most part being caught off guard makes you react with something that mirrors how others want you to act or respond.

Lafayette is kind of what I expected. Just when you think you might like it...something throws you off that idea. (or maybe kicks you in the pants)

Sitting in my beach chair reminds me of this summer, when I was younger and didnt have a care in the world. Then two weeks later I was here.

I miss my sister and brother. Today my brother called to ask about the land before time movie. He wont know how much that simple call make me that much happier. And every time that I wake my sister up when I get off of work and she'll grunt but then will sign when I tell her I'll call her tomorrow.
Being the middle child is not so bad. It's like you are the meat in the sandwich.
It hard to be stuck in a place with no one who has to love you no matter what. Family does. No matter what.

Forget 50 and Mr. West go buy Cupid's album.

Comments

Jordo said…
boo, i miss memory making with you. we have GOT to talk ASAP. this is ridiculous.