the side step.

I guess that was a promotion? Not for me. Someone else.

I am missing the college newspaper life I used to lead. When will I lead again? I just want to teach someone how to do something. I've got this built up positive bossy-ness just waiting to explode.

If you ever get sick of listening to your favorite band, fast from them for a while. When the fast is over, turn them on and blast them. I guarantee this will make you love them even more and you might even rock out to them.
This was my case today. Blaring kings and wiggling my body just enough so that I would feel like I'm rocking out but not enough that the people stuck in traffic with me would notice.

Why do we always look at traffic as a bad thing? For me it was just an extra 10 minutes that I wasnt at work. I propose we all enjoy traffic. If you think about it life is like traffic. You will always be stuck waiting. You are never alone. And every now and then you have to let someone in. Traffic lights are like the stages of your life.

oooh I rocked that metaphor.

Comments