the whistle.

The Pete Bjorn and John song is stuck in my head and has been in there all day.
Which I think today has made me work harder. hmm?

Tonight I felt the pressure. hoo wee! it was on. I was in a sleepy funk. Then the song came. And off I was. whistling along to lord knows what. And paginating as fast as my little mouse could move me.

I'm trying to better myself. It's hard when people tell you you are good at something but you dont quite mean your own expectations. Especially when you dont know what those expectations are.

I dont know what I want with my career presently. I know what I want in the future but present tense is a huge question mark to me.

My favorite editor is quitting. He is awesome, so funny and I'm gonna miss him. It wont be the same.

That Cajun accent and those Cajun words are getting to me.

Comments