Caring is creepy.


Through college I've been trying to convince myself that people shouldnt make you happy. I realize that is a total misunderstanding. Actions and words can affect your emotions and of course should.
I woke up today thinking it would be a horrible day to work in the cold, rainy and flooding weather. And tonight I cant shake all of the good things that have happened.
-A phone call at work from my best buds husband.
-A pep talk from an editor
-A spot for my keys
-A friend to laugh with
-And coming home to a Christmas tree sparkling in the living room.

I know everyone could have any of these things. These are so simple. And lately I've been getting a kick out of simplicity.

Today at 7 p.m. I-10 east was reopened. And with that I felt closer to my family. But I would have hated to be the first person to drive on the bridge. yikes!

Comments