the comics.

I have a thing for skylines. After living the big city life, I've become quite fond of them.
Living in a place with no skyline is an enormous let down.

I hate Dallas, mostly because I got lost A LOT there. But driving out of Dallas was the best moment. Stuck in traffic next to my sister, holding a map, I couldnt help but beg her to drop the map and pick up a camera. She shares my love for tall buildings or rather architecture.

Lately I've been thinking a lot about New Orleans. I miss being there. but at the same time I wonder if I am ready to go back, considering that city is my grandmother. I cant remember a time ever going to New Orleans and not spending time with her. Every memory that I have of New Orleans is of her. In my mind I feel like she is still here. Denial is happiness, reality is crude.

I-10 east has been closed for almost 6 days. I cant get home in an hour anymore, or at least until Dec. 4.

Comments