the focus.

Why do they make mouthwash caps so hard to open? Squeeze the sides while turning? Help! I'm not an octopus. gees.

Walking out of the office today I felt convinced this is where I should be right now. I wandered over to the LITE center just to watch it change colors for a second, then I stopped at a red light near the Cajundome. It's funny how buildings can make a place so much more appealing. After that I drove down St. Mary street pretending to be a UL student, ignoring the fact of my Tech sticker. I am a sucker for college campuses. I can't help it. A town with a college is like a city within.

This afternoon I also realized how awkward it is to be president. I watched him on Headline News talk to Palestinian chief Abbas about peace in the middle east. As both of the leaders spoke neither of them looked at each other. And then it got awkward when his translator repeated everything he just said leaving them to awkwardly glance back and forth at each other.

Do yourself a favor and listen to Rogue Wave.

Comments

redbeantine said…
its ULL!!!!! say it right. its not cool to say ul. yeah i go to la. no no not la tech. just la. pssht. whatev.
i still love you boo, i cant wait to see what tyra does tomorrow!
Jordo said…
excuse me, are you watching tyra with someone else? cheater! haha.