Window bird.

Today was weird. Topsy turvy.
I want a escape. I miss having someone who I can talk to about anything and at any time. I hate working so late with no one awake. Bed times stink.

While I was working tonight I saw my grandmother in my head. She wasnt saying anything she just giving me that look when she is overly happy and thinks something is fancy. She sticks her hand out and has a silly grin on her face.

It makes me happy that the people I love the most are always in my head. Not just their words but mannerisms/expressions. Those are just as priceless as memories.
Give in to grace.

Comments

redbeantine said…
aww i miss meme!! i know that look. Staci always says i look like you when i laugh...i guess so..

also i like that your blog doesnt ramble like some people..
Jordo said…
you can call me anytime, boo.