Getting lost is not a waste of time.


This morning I did something strange and woke up.
I saw the sun. Smelled the coffee. Felt the rush. Touched the morning dew and tasted breakfast at the right time.

It was a brand new week and for the first time it began normal. Driving to work I looked around the traffic and loved it. For the first time I felt like people were going the same place I was -- work. They had no clue I was a newbie to this whole morning thing.

And then I fell in love.

Stopped at a red light I turned down OK go to hear a light hearted-fiest-like melody. I partly rolled down the window pulled back my sun g's and listened to the jeep beside me. It was beautiful. And I questioned whether or not to be the weird one and ask him what he was listening to. He looked around my age and I think he was diggin my work stare at the red light.
Instead of asking I turned away from my melodious love and drove off.

I feel like this week will bring a lot of love. The whole thought makes me love the idea of just lovin.

See how much love you can jam into this week.

<3 it.

Comments

Valerie said…
That's how I felt too, sans jeep boy. Coming home after a long day also made me feel like a grownup.