My swag is serious.


Just wake up and play that song that is stuck in your head. Ms. Jackson was stuck in my head this morning. How in the world does she do it? I am convinced that she comes out with a hit song and then goes back into hiding. Yet every time I feel like she satisfies her audience. hm.

Today I almost caved and bought a dress. It's March new things are coming out and even Wal-mart has cute dresses. What was I thinking giving up shopping in the Spring? My wardrobe is all falled out. Noooo Old Navy couldnt wait to let out their safari styles. And of course there are the whole spectrum of colors in tank tops. Everywhere I look there is something that could be paired with one of my cute cardigans or even a pair of dark jeans. Oh and dont I need more jeans??? I might be running out. I think. er... ok not. But I did see this girl wearing a cute vest. Do I need a vest?
Blame it on the day shift.

Comments