the line that makes us swoon.

It's a magical moment for most of us.
I love how when I sit down to write in here I have everything to say. The other is ANOTHER story.

Life is weird when you realize something that used to aggravate you turns into something you miss when you lose it. It's just the way things are. We dont realize things until they are gone. But at the same time you cant live life thinking about what you had. Right?

Today I went to Walmart and i thought everyone was looking at me. People down each isle would look up from their buggie and look at me. It's like I had a booger on my face. Or they knew something that I didnt.

I imagine its not like that in other cities. People dont care whether or not you have a booger on your eyelash. You are just another person in another place that they will probably never see again. Perhaps another reason why we find comfort in numbers.

Or maybe they meant phone numbers?

Comments