I can't read your smile. It should be written on your face.


I look around. I see a lot of potential. People are just suffocating.

Boundaries are always crossed. There is always so much to do but no one to do it.
And then I see the look on their face. It's clear. It says "two weeks till happiness."
On the outside they are still the same but on the inside I see a tiny version of themselves doing cartwheels.

Two years ago a small boat dealer told me that bigger isnt always better. I had my doubts. The dealer was sitting on a hefty $1.5 million. If he got bigger, added more locations, he would have been a billionaire. He knew that too. But he didnt want that. He wanted to stick to his only location. He wanted to keep that close relationship with his customers. He wanted complete happiness.

It's time to dust of my pencil skirt and make things happen.

Comments