the maybe month.


This month is going to be distracting, I can already tell.
It's in the name. May makes you think of chance.
I may graduate. I may get married. I may build up enough courage to move to a different continent and fall in love.
Every option in the world seems to be open to you right now. That's what this month will do to you. It gives you options.

May is at the end. End of school. End of your lease. But time for new beginnings. New outlooks. This is the beginning of my new year.

Jack Johnson was in my head tonight. I wanted to be in Hawaii and his voice always takes me there. I guess that's what makes a good singer/ songwriter-- when you listen to the words or the sound in their voice and feel what they are feeling.

It's good and beautiful at the same time.

Comments

Enoch said…
http://doyouneo.blogspot.com/
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.