you can light the fire within your head.

Would you work for the devil if he let you do something you wanted to do?
Maybe the devil metaphor is a little to extreme.

It seems for me, life gives me more to work with when something else ends. When things end for one person, something happens goodfor me. Is that why they say life is funny? Or things work out in weird ways?

Today was weird. No one was at work but five people. Everyone else was eating burgers or in the sunshine.

I was bad tonight and got my chalupa on. I had a 5 minute conversation with the person running the drive thru. She was tired and hurting. She made me remember those times I would eagerly await the time I could just sit down.

And then there is indie. I figure when I first listen to most of the songs. I spend the whole song wondering why they didnt do it the easy way and why the lyrics arent expected. The second time is better. I enjoy the randomness and appreciate the familiar melody. The third time I latch on to one line and love when those words mesh through the song. So you cant really love a song until the fourth time or until you tell your voice to shut up and listen.

With rap you fall in love with the beat before the words. That's why you never realize what they say until you learn the words.

And they shock you.

Comments