young and impressionable.


We sometimes get more of an advantage.
But I've come to realize that we scare easily. When the going gets tough, we usually get going. We figure we dont need this...we dont have to take this. After all we dont have children, or a mortgage. We have a life an we want to live it now.

When I was in college I used to think that I could go anywhere and do anything. But I'm getting scared. I'm becoming overruled by negative pressure. My carefree nature is slowly dying.

When I was younger I thought I would love my job always or I would quit. I didnt want to be stuck. I didnt want to be unhappy. I wanted to be in love with what I do.

I've never been influenced by peer pressure. But every time someone leaves, I want to go too. I have high hopes. I want to change this industry. How can the idea of something be so impressionable, but the reality make you want out? People come into this for a reason: they love to tell stories, help people, influence people.

My goal is change and you cant change anything if you quit. Right?

Comments