Radio cure.


So this is all my fault.
You know when you get so excited about something and then its over so you have nothing left to be excited about?

Last week the iphone came out and I was so excited about it. I was so tempted to get one. I wanted one really bad. And July 11 was the date. I could afford one. Plus, it has everything I want in a phone, even the navigation system. It was perfect. So it came out. And then it was sold out. Bummer.

So I'm outta luck again. My shine is great but the iphone is so much better. right?
And then I realized I'm being retarded.

I was getting depressed over a phone.
this is when we should laugh at ourselves. Why do we always think we need something when we can be happy with what we have?

Put on some heals.

Comments

Casey said…
I enjoyed your post.
Win a free trip go to http://www.save-a-dime.blogspot.com/

find Halloween dream sweeps just click and enter.
Good luck!

I just started my blog I hope to share money saving tips, recipes
things that will help families out.
Hi Lydia :)

i loved your post :) i feel the same about a lot of things... it´s called dissatisfaction.. we want what we don´t have. we want who we don´t know. we wanna be where we are not. it´s an awful state of mind...

we must be happy with what we have even if we could be happier with new stuff :)

Good Blog :)

A kiss from Portugal :)
blueboybob said…
the iPhone is a waste of money... and if you buy one i wont talk to you! Wait you would want that. Ummmm, just don't buy one it is not worth it I promise.