my list.

In life, life is the one thing that you cannot control.
Sometimes you can do everything right. Stop at every light. Not tailgate, hands at 10 and 2 and something bad will still go wrong.

A great rapper once said, I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired.
This is one of those days. You woke up wanting to start off the week right. You were determined to get back on track, when you did everything you were supposed to and somehow you were hit off of track.

I'm beginning to think even though you may do everything right in life, you still have things to fear.

I just hate that it's replaying in my head, making me fear something I once loved. Something that gave me freedom.

In freedom we have to take risks. And that is what we do every time we buckle up, start the car and head off.

I'm scared.

Comments