Dropped...wha'ca got now...


Gustav killed my pecan tree.
I found the body of my pecan tree outside. RIP.


Wal-mart was stinky today.
I counted ponytails and tank tops, and those were just the men. I questioned whether or not to buy some milk. And on my way to the milk, I saw a little boy smack his mom on the butt while she was on her cell phone. It was amusing more because she didnt even flinch.

You see some weird things during the hurricane. Ill, a guy that works with me became a hurricane expert in the matter of three days. He purchased a book on hurricanes and now we were asking him how long it would rain.

But out of all of the weird things that you see, some people never lose their cool. It is in these times where it pays to be cordial. Or even just to smile at people. In the midst of a storm, a smile can become a ray of hope.

I'm ready for life to get back to normal. I'm ready to walk outside and not see green leaves on the ground.

I'm ready to see the fall leaves.

Comments