Are channel cuffs ok for men?


I wonder what it would be like to be Rachel Zoe.
texting...makeup all the time...drama....furry shoulders...and starbucks.
I'm just guessing.
She kind of makes me sick/makes me want her life.
The other night she said, "Shut up, that dress is stupid amazing."
Or maybe I just want an assistant in a bow tie.

There are things I want to write about but i just dont know.
I bought two pounds of Super One turkey. so good.
And it turns out I miss Ginger ale. That's who I was a year ago. Plus 20 pounds and ready to leave Lafayette. I used to have a plan and be fearless but now I dont know.
I'm stuck and scared and craving bigger things. Last night I realized how I deserve better. I'm good enough and I know it. I'm ready to run it.

I could do it.

Comments

Jordo said…
i'd like to be fearless again too. austin or bust, boo.