A lot like love.


Last night was just a release of what I was feeling.
I've been frustrated and feeling lost in motion. We had girl talk and it was just what I wanted. I needed to know that girls are silly and we feel the same way.

I've spent a lot of time trying to convince myself that I am not that type of girl who does that, freaks out about things, misses her boyfirend when he is just at his house, the subtle girl that wants to write her true feelings but wouldnt risk letting anyone know so she just writes things that people should read into. (I hate that one the most).

But I guess I am that girl.

I've taken an internal survey and I think that from age 22-29 we are the most scared that we will ever be in our lives. We have options but dont know which ones to take. We are on this trail of life without a guide. We fear making the wrong choice. Marriage? Career? Love? Carpe Diem?

It's scary. We want things but we dont want to let people down and we dont know if those dreams are too much.
And then life gets exciting. Some of us, the less fearful ones, take the risk, follow the dreams. Some fail, some succeed. But atleast they tried.

What is holding you back?

Comments