Paper planes.


Tonight I while staring at my computer screen I decided to stop being negative.
I expect things easily. I try hard but I dont realize that it's tough to get what you want.
I expected a promotion. I have worked hard, but it's my time to shine now and really show them what I am made of.
Some how in the search for getting more I blew out the little fire inside of me that makes me want to show how good things can be, and how many awards we can win.
I've got a little hurtle to jump over. Then it's done.

I'm here so I might as well rock. <---I think a rockstar said that once. I dont remember who but I'm sure if one didnt they should have said it. Tonight the bathroom was flooded at work, and in all of the irony in that room, we used newspaper to soak up the water. We might put good words on paper so we know that paper can really soak up our audiences. eh? Looking at the puddle of wet newspapers made me love them that much more. I remember the tech talk design adviser saying that working on the newspaper is the only job where you can actually see your physical work. It made journalism seem unique. I like that. James made me realize that I am blessed. when you dont think you are... realize what you have. Good people. Job. Family. and cool new work out pants I cant wait to run in. Life is good always. Love is good too. he's pretty good. :)

Comments

redbeantine said…
ummmm...Architecture? you see your work transform from paper to 3-d reality