the weight of the world.


Today I picked up a book entitled, The courage to write.
Fear was one of the topics. I couldnt read it. I feared the chapter and I feared that sometimes I lack courage to write what I want. I put it back and then thought about writing a book.

The past two days have been rough. It's that time in your life when everything is going average and no excitement is in tack. I live for the next day. But I dont really think I'm living for Tuesday. I'm just ready for something new. Somewhere new perhaps. I feel like I have senioritis but I'm not graduating.
But I guess I want to graduate again. I want to feel that sense of accomplishment. I guess I will graduate from Lafayette soon enough. I like Lafayette but it's almost time to graduate.

Beck at 10 in Austin was my best moment. I couldnt stop loving every minute of being surrounded by awesome music. I found myself wrapped in the words and in the melodies.

Plug in some earbuds and just listen to music dont think about anything but the music. Just be with it.

Comments