win some or learn some.


I know that my hours are holding me back. 4p.m. to midnight or later just isnt cutting it, and hasnt been for 2 years.
I cant believe I've been stuck for 2 years.

Some one told me that to keep looking young in your 30s you have to have as much fun as you can in your 20s. I'm so on that. I wont settle for grays this young. It's time to live.

Today was good. I put myself in a "I'm not going to let this bring me down" kinda mood. And I didnt. I was stuck in traffic, late, poor and hungry. But I just stuck to being happy somehow. I think the most shocking moment in bachelor history helped. He is one crazy fellow. Sounds like he is addicted to love.

I think I was so happy because I cleaned my mirror in my room and really took at look at myself. (this is where I get deep) When I looked in the mirror I saw me being happy. I wiped the dust away and I saw myself smile.

It gets better each day. Adele is helping. I could blast that cd and belt out those words unconditionally. Infact I did tonight on my way to quizno's.

My best advice for tonight is to leave work at work. Jordan taught me that. Thanks boo.

Comments

Jordo said…
leave that shit at the office.

love you so, so much.

go eat some white chocolate bread pudding for me, please.