yourea zero.


Yeah yeah yeahs. Get that new album when it comes out.

This morning I did it. I had to. I was out of my fiber cereal. So I did something that I hate doing on Sunday. I went to Wal-mart.
Sunday morning grocery shopping is just a huge conviction. Why isnt she in church clothes? Ima stare at her.

And then there are the isle taker-upers. 'cuse me! I swear one lady and her son followed me down every isle just so they could brush against my buggie and say their sorries.
I sound so cold. But shopping at Wal-mart is the worst.
For some reason Target is the home to happy customers. I think it's because you can never walk in target and not buy something. They make everything look so good. At Wal-mart you purchase because you forgot you ran out of it.

I have a bundle of nickels on my work desk waiting to be put in the machine for some M&M's, the peanut kind. But I am resisting. It's hard because I think of the funny yellow M&M and I get a craving. But it's always freaked me out that the green m&m is a sex symbol. Why is the green one the sexy one? There might be a column here. ha.

I've been trying to write more about carefree things. I think people respond better when they get a sense of your personality and not your views. (But I could be wrong.) So far that's how it has been. I need to think of something for this week. I regret not writing anything about Mardi Gras or about Christmas this year. It's funny when on a holiday you have a good day. That's when you really get the sense of it being a holiday.

I like people who remember daily-light savings.

this is what I want. http://www.nytimes.com/2009/03/08/fashion/08love.html?em

Comments