new character.


This week has been a dream. It's hard to believe for me. ALWAYS when something good happens to me, I cant believe it. I am awestruck. I figure things work out for a little while and then they get crappy again later. Everything good that has happened to me has always had a time limit. nothing lasts forever but I hope this one good thing that happened to me will last.

I'm like a new person relearning how to be happy. How to not put up with bull and believe in myself enough to make things work out.

Today I negotiated. I never step outside of what I should expect. Before this what I get is what I have taken. It's like becoming older or graduating from something. It's interesting how the simple term of graduating make you feel ready. Once you graduate, you can take on the world. Or at least the next chapter. Finally after all that hard work, you feel confident enough to move on.

The newness is overwhelming.

Comments