I can see whats coming.

Driftwood holds a special place in my heart. Driftwood reminds me of vacations. When I was younger we never took vacations but the driftwood was always there. My grandparent's house was vacation for me. A piece of driftwood was the center of everything with its convenient spot above the fire place. The piece was like an easy escape for me. I would look at it and think of the times to come. The funny thing was no matter how much I looked at that piece, I never got bored looking at it. It was always there to steal my eye away.

Driftwood is created over time. It is wood washed ashore after making it through rough waves and the ocean.

Being patient means more than just telling yourself that you have been. Patience means waiting and wait means not getting what you want immediately. And who knows whether or not being patient will pay off. Patience is not a sure thing.

Tonight I realized that I have more to learn and cultivate. This week I thought I was ready but I am realizing that before I jump again, I want to be better than I was. I want me to be stronger and happier and not worry so much. I want to focus on the amazing person that I am with and enjoy him rather than the title. I want dept. And to get that I have to be patient.
Friendship could be a preparation. Something amazing will happen.

"I'm in the archipelago gold and I know I am still alive."

Comments