think of you.

The one thing I like the most about my friends is they are trying constantly to make themselves better.
This evening was a good one.
A group of girls sat in a little burger joint talking about things that make them happy. It was refreshing to be in the company of girls with such strong will and persevering hearts. It's nice to know that you are always in the same boat with someone even when you think you arent. I wouldnt change my friends in for the world.

I miss my column. If there was any way that I could get it back, I would in a heart beat. I miss giving the world a glimpse of my life. I miss thinking of the whole world as a best friend. I miss putting myself out there. But then again what is this?

The best invention was the coffee shop. I love hearing people say "I'm at my usual spot." To witness them saying that is like learning a little about them without asking. In that company you have found their spot and maybe a little piece of their inspiration. If it is there spot to must inspire them, and hopefully you too.


Comments