Green jump suit.


Tonight would be a good night to go camping. It's 70 degrees and 77 percent humidity.
...I bet my sister is laughing.

It's funny how He always reminds me that I am never alone. Someone is always in your same situation, whether you know it or not. And this one actually inspired me. For the first time in almost six months someone was on the same page as me. ha, pun intended.

So I guess I am in this, for better or worse. Just need to get out there and on the stands. Then, sell it. And repeat. Organization is what is needed. Just continue to have faith.
...I guess that is how Saints fans feel. Right now we are all feeling those three wins. We have hope and are proud. (they have been in print.)
Either way I need something to show. If anything I'll be writing like a beast and staying on top of things. This is the best time to be a control freak.

Comments