produce.



That makes me want to always smile.

If Heidi Klum wrote a book I would read it in a heart beat. It is amazing how Heidi Klum can be so beautiful on the inside and the outside. Plus she has such a good personality. She is such a great role MODEL. get it?

Enough joking around. I am convinced that the best thing that you can do when you feel like you are in a rut is clean. Throw away some clothes. Get rid of some notes and really love and appreciate what you have. As people I think we always want what we cant have or afford, a lot of the time we dont appreciate the things in front of us because we are blinded by the need for something better. For my birthday wore my old heels that I bought a year ago and told myself that I need to go shoe shopping to get some good looking heels, but after cleaning I found some that I had forgotten all about.
It happens. We get rapped up in the moment of wanting something new and exciting and forget about the old shoes in our closet.

Comments