start trying.


It took an old friend to remind me.
It's funny how sometimes someone else thinks of you in a different light than you view yourself. Lately I've been ill on my direction and purpose in my career path. But today I got a spark of light at the end of my writers tunnel. I thought being a freelancer was a boring job. They dont have a life, so they will give anything to write about something interesting... and they dont have any interesting stories because they are what they write. Life for them is story ideas. I THOUGHT that.

... but then there is this. I forgot that I have good ideas. I forgot about what made people want to read. I forgot about what sparks interest. Being relatable! duh! Why not write about what I wanted to all along. I have been taking my life in the directon of how people want me to be and not really making my own stories. To say the least I have been stuck in my own world.

All it takes is a book of stamps and envelops.

Comments