Always the question. Always the answer.


It's weird how everyone has words inside of them but few words actually get let out. I have so many good ideas constantly orbiting around my brain but most of them never get to print.

I wonder how far some of us will go for love. Love has always been something that I have been fascinated by. It's like love is this beautiful skyline that I cannot take my eyes off.
Love is also something that influences every decision that we make in life. We live life thinking about consequences and how they will effect the people that we love. A whole bunch of love was the reason that I moved to New York and a whole bunch of love is why I didn't want to. I was pursuing my first love, journalism.

So how far will we go? Is there enough love to get us there? Is there enough love to keep us there?

Besides distance, how far will we go to find love? Love is so complex and fragile that it's like making a cheesecake. Everything has to be just right for things to come out delicious.

Comments