The most in the world.



I used to write. I remember those days. I thought it would be cool and with that I became passionate.

Then I moved away and got a new sense of things. This whole year of me not writing was a small test of finding my own way and not writing it out. Big mistake.

The thing I find the most amazing about moving away from your heart is that you soon pick up a new version. Suddenly, you are all alone craving for someone to really take you under their wing and really show you what your new venture will be all about. They won't define your adventure but they will shape it. It's really like moving to a new country.

But the main story isn't really about moving. It's about really living and learning. I've always said it really takes a full year to really enjoy your place. Actually, I take that back. It's a year to decide whether or not you should stick with it.

All that to say I'm ready to write it out.

Comments

Dan Guenther said…
My god. Lydia's my sisters name! I have to follow!