Launder.


Today I washed clothes with a rapper. Well a person who looked a lot like one. The whitest version of Big Pun. The Adirondack version of a member of the Terror Squad.

I decided I'm done with negative thoughts. You cannot have negative thoughts in spring. You just CANNOT. At least not when things are happening; Every thing blooms in the spring. Relationships, flowers and circumstances seem to be washed away.

I woke up this morning with a happy heart. You know those times when something is said and you can't shake it. But more than that, you really don't want to shake it. And you hope nothing happens to shake it from your thoughts. Yea, that's what happened. Does anyone ever really think about how powerful their words can be?

Lauryn Hill once sang "killing me softly with his words." Is that a good thing? Or is she telling us that she doesn't really want to fall head over heels? Either way that song is great to sing in the shower.

April will be here before I can tell. One less month, but more more closer to my heart.

Comments

Muito lindo este lugar , gostei gostaria de ser seguidora de jesus.?
bijja said…
Thought those swans were real!