Today I stared into the eyes of the girl I used to be. I was fearless and hopeful at the same time. I think about that girl sometimes. She was very career driven and set on a path that she was convinced would change the world.
Almost six years later, with three of those into my career I wonder about my progress. What have I really accomplished?

In life sometimes we stumble and start living for others, we get stuck to someone who becomes stuck to us. Is that wasted time if one doesn't stick? The hardest realization that I have ever had is not sticking with a person that I stick to. I have to constantly guard myself and then expect for the "rug to be swooped out from underneath me".

I keep dressing interesting people lately. Last week I created a whole wardrobe for a new singer in a band and then the next weekend I dressed a dairy farmer who was working at a black tie event. I'm always seeking a story. Thats the life of a hungry reporter. Correction, starving reporter.

I have so many good people in my life. It's amazing how much I miss their traits and yet, am so grateful for them.

"tomorrow will be better, I swear!!"

Comments