Why do we doubt?

I admit, I doubted and lately, I've really put myself through the ringer. My desire almost overcame my will. It's like one of those moments in life when something great is in front of you and you will do anything to get it but then someone taps you on the shoulder and reminds you..."hey, it's already right in front of you".

That was my moment. I doubted and got an awakening. Yes, it's carefree and completely romantic to follow your heart, but at the same time, it's unrealistic and scary. I admire those that follow their heart or their head. Either way, we can become in happy in those situations. But you really wouldn't think your heart would lead you to heartbreak. Just like you wouldn't think your mind would let you stay in something crazy.

So tonight i got a little piece of clarity and I realized -- I'm in this. Patience is a virtue, isn't it? Bring it on. In a little way, I became excited for the coming months. It's like having new shoes for my direction.

Comments