My Sundays.

I miss my special Sundays.

Those days where I would wake up and spend as much time as I could in my big puffy white sleigh bed. It was always my version of the happiest times.

There I go missing my apartment life again. I miss my bachelorette pad. It was my own special place that I could decorate with everything and anyway I wanted. I miss that independence. I miss that place that I could fill with fresh flowers and write and look out the window at the same time. I miss the mountains in the distance.

I'm craving the very place that I wanted to escape from. And I always would wonder if I would miss it. Now I know. I miss waking up and always having some job to go to and some place to not go to.

My life was simple because I was still searching. I was searching for that ground that would keep me grounded.

I miss my sister. I love her. I love seeing little girls with messy braids who love mischief because that used to be us. Little girls, singing just to sing and exploring just to waste time until we grew up and could leave.

Comments