I can't help it.

A part of me still considers still living in New York. I remember what it was like a lot. I was so busy and so on track. I had everything mapped out and all my time was usually filled and the time that wasn't I filled with my time. I used to have that time before I moved into a house.

I've been considering lately. Maybe that should've been my new word for this year. I've taken a lot of things into consideration for the future and for my life. When things happen or problems arise you have to consider. Don't mistake this for second guessing, considering is just a form of "thinking extra".

Since moving here and taking on this new job I've become more of the business woman that I seek to be. I'm not scared to call. I'm not afraid to ask questions. And most of all I am confident in meetings and commanding a room. I used to think that means to amp up my bitchiness. Now I know its all about knowing.

It took me 26 years to learn how to do my hair the right way. The high school version of me would've never imagined this day would come, but yet, here I am hair curled the right way — finally.

With everything that I have been considering the main thing that I always and will always think about is love. I've been considering every aspect of love for most of my life. It's weird how so much of love can fill a person up. I've always been one of those people who hated when a couple doesn't work out. I think about how much time and effort they possibly put into the relationship and then I begin to wonder why they gave up so easily. Perhaps if you always put in the same amount of effort as you did in the beginning, you will never feel the end of a relationship.

Heidi and Seal made me sad. Especially because of Seal's song that I am not afraid to admit is one of my all time favorite love songs. Listen to the words and then tell me you can't feel love.

"I need love, love's divine
Please forgive me now I see that I've been blind
Give me love, love is what I need to help me know my name"


I promised myself I would never be embarrassed to love this song.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hello there! I came from Korea. He wants to tell you the good news. Come to my blog. Look at the video. Please comment. Thank you. Be happy.