I was reminded

It took one Beyonce song to remind me how much my soul loves music.

This morning before work an even before my talk with John, I listened to the black keys, Geraldine, and then ended with quick sounds of the yeah yeah yeahs.

If anything I started to feel joy again. Music is the only sense of spontaneity that I will always go along with guaranteed.

Today music struck a chord with me. It took a melody to make me smile. I miss singing all the time in my car. Listening to music as loud as I can and even more singing in the shower.

Music has given me so much and will always continue to.

It's joy

Passion

Confidence

Love

Anger

Happiness

Fearless

Strong

Fun

And what I need to breathe.

Aside from that, I can't help but have this feeling of leaving Lafayette again. I have this thought that my life will change come the end of the month. And I promise myself I will do anything to get those feelings in stone.

I forgot for a second that music can help.

Reminder.

Comments