the easy beat of nothing.

Just think if you had only 2 days to talk to everyone you loved to tell them how much you love them. Who would you call? How many times?
The past two days have been like that for me. Every Tuesday and Wednesday I play ketchup. Well catch up. it's not easy that out of seven days you feel surrounded by love for just two days.

It's nice being able to connect again. Though sometimes I know i feel like friendships are fading. After one call I know it's back on again. Almost where you left off.

Good days for me usually equal less sleep. Or rather a bad night of sleep. It's hard for me to fall. Tomorrow means back to square 1.

I dont know why but sometimes when things are going really bad for me... I just think of that country song. And I sing only that one line in my head.
"Just another day in paradise."

Comments