How come I end up where I started?

she's back!---->

If I could set a bed time for everyone in the world I would. It would be 2 a.m.

Last night I was fascinated by this book. I couldnt stop until I soaked it all in. It was like going to school and having guest speakers talk to you about something you love. It's always a good plan to read something that inspires you before you sleep. Another book told me that. I like books love to support each other. Good books encourage you to read more and bad books encourage you to find a better book. Either way books want you. How many times have you heard the book was better than the movie?

Perhaps I'm just sick of watching Tyra tell me which guy I should date based on shoes, the real housewives buy another car, or the olly girls grow more orange with each episode of sunset tan.
Done!

Comments

Valerie said…
That is cute. The olly girls!!
Ok I have to know what book it is your talking about.
redbeantine said…
o-m-g!

and sorry but im an old lady. we need our beauty sleep.you've seen what happens..yeesh