What I think.

I think I will never stop listening to Coldplay.

I thought about that band this morning and how much I really enjoy their words. Even now, after listening to them since high school, I still find their words extremely meaningful. Love songs are what I love the most. Not just those mopy I love you songs but all the ones that shy away from telling you they love you. It's those songs that use different words than love.

It's possible to say I love you and not say it.

It's also possible to say I love you with out words.

I guess I just miss play my music loud and all the time. I miss singing passionately before work. That's honestly how I love to start my day and finish it.

I can't sing, but I love to do it and I think I always will.

On Monday, my grandmother showed me where I got my love for music. At 93, she was still dancing and tapping her foot.

LYDIA

Comments